Monday, May 16, 2011

TOMS shoes come to NVM!

OK, bias alert: I LOVE TOMS SHOES.

Now that is out in the open, I want to share that TOMS shoes came to
NVM today for the young school kids.

If you haven't heard of TOMS before, they are a shoe company that has the motto "one for one(TM)". It's simple. You buy a pair of their shoes and they give a pair away. I have a pair of TOMS and besides being some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned, I feel pretty good about buying them knowing that my purchase provided a pair for a child somewhere. Today we got to see how happy those kids are when they get a new pair of TOMS.

For more info check out the TOMS SHOES WEBSITE and buy a pair! Or if you don't like the looks of them... send me a pair in a size 8!


Fitting for a new pair of shoes.


The kids walk back to class in new shoes.



So excited about new shoes (and a break during school).


Waiting patiently for a new pair of kicks.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Can you imagine the how heartbreakingly awesome it would be to have the jobs of delivering these shoes around the world?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So glad you guys got to be a part of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo cool! Glad you got to share in the excitement of witnessing God's provision for his sweet children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an inspiration business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought my daughter 2 pair this last month. It is so great to see that they actually do what they say they do! That is pretty cynical I know- but still great to see!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE TOMS SHOES! I'm slightly embarrassed to say I own four pairs....


    but four of my little buddies have shoes now! Thanks for posting pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete